The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

News...

Well, after I got a threat in the comments section of my last entry, I guess it's time to reveal the big news that will change my life this year.

No, it's not Johnny Damon going to the Yankees.

No, it's not wondering how high of a draft pick the Jets will get, and who they will waste the pick on.

And although I will getting my MBA this year and either a new job or a promotion, that's not the biggest news.

The big news? Melissa is pregnant!

Yup. She's due in July, and I am psyched. We went to the doc last week and heard the heartbeat for the first time, and we'll find out the gender in about a month. It's still all hard to believe... like who is ever ready to be a parent? But once it happens, everything just works out... and I know Melissa and I will be kick ass parents.

So there, the secret is out, although most friends know about this already.

So... happy 2006. It's gonna be a good year!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Well, it was this GIRL who threatened me with gay cowboys. I will have to get Professor K to protect me!!

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Red said…

    Did anyone else feel dirty calling Joe a daddy for the first time?

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Yeah, me.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home