The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pearl Jam pictures...

Eddie and the band.

Mike playing "Inside Job" with his double neck guitar.

Ed, Jeff and Stone... Jeff is wearing the orange "Stone" shirt that I got.

Ed picking himself up after tripping and falling.

A lucky little girl who gave Ed some flowers and got to request the song "Smile."

Stone wearing Theo Epstein's wig, and Boom is wearing the Mike shirt that I got.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Red said…

    He looks so...... small. Why do I love him so?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Because Eddie rules. Doesn't matter that he is only 5'7''... besides, I am 5'6''!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Red said…

    No, I just mean he looks like a little kid. With facial hair. My favorite kind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home