The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A day in the life of Olivia.

Good morning! Who is this person in my bed? Oh, it is daddy!


OK, I am ready to get up now!


I just had my bath, and now I smell delicious.


I'll just sit over here. Where's the remote?


Kick off my socks. Ahh, comfy.


Time to go? Where are we going?


Oh, you took me to dress me up as a pilgrim? Is this a joke?


The least you can do is take off the hat. Ahh, thank you.


Ok, all this excitement is making me hungry. Where is my bottle? Is it behind me? Are you really going to make me eat my fist? Actually, it is quite tasty.


So where the hell is that bottle? Are you going to make me climb for it?


Hungry, irritated...


Ok, now I am pissed.


What's that you say? My bottle is almost ready? It's about time!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yum yum yum.


What a busy day! I am so sleepy... good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    This is only the cutest thing ever :)

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Joe said…

    It helps that SHE is the cutest thing ever. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home