The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Car trouble...

It's been awhile since my last post, I see. Well, I have all the time in the world today because I am stuck at home. When I left the house this morning, I realized that the car was having problems, and then noticed that I had a flat tire. I called AAA and they were going to arrive in about 40 minutes. It is cold, Olivia is in the back seat... fun. Melissa's dad did come by to pick Olivia up, and AAA did come when they said they would, but now I have a little donut on the car. I couldn't possibly drive to work with that thing, but I did find a local tire place that ordered some tires for me and could get them on today. But in the meantime, I am at home trying to do some work and watching "The Price Is Right."

So what has been going on? Well, "24" is back on, so all is right with the world again. Olivia is great, Melissa is great, work is great. But it is so damn cold!

That is all for now... nothing else interesting to write about. Catcha later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home