The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Part 2: the good news.

Ok, enough with the work bullshit.

The good news is that on Tuesday, Melissa, her mom and I went for the ultrasound. It was soooooo awesome. We saw the baby moving around a lot, and we got some awesome pictures.

And...............

We're having a little girl!

Lots of people were wondering if I really wanted a boy, but you know what, I didn't really care one way or the other. I just want to have a cute, healthy baby. A little girl will be awesome! And of course I can still teach her all about baseball stuff (but this Yankees-Red Sox thing is going to be hard!)

It really puts things in perspective. And all of this stuff that I will have to do with work and finding a new job is all for this kid. I want to better my situation so that she will have a better life. She will have an awesome life anyway, because she will have two awesome parents, but whatever I can do to make it even more awesome... you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home