The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Update.

So this is what's going on so far. I have contacted a couple of agencies and submitted my resume to some companies online, but nothing is happening yet. I understand that it is early, so I am not worried.

I did talk to L through e-mail yesterday, and we are going to discuss the situation more on Monday. I can't really blame her for what is happening... it's really all this company's fault. They were not honest with me at all, and they kept wanting her to come in, probably because they weren't really considering me at all. And yes, I know she has a situation at her job right now where she might not have a job at all there in a few months. But she does need to know that if she was in my position, she would be just as upset. It's nothing against her, really... if it was anyone, I would be feeling the same thing. It's just that I know her, and it's still a really awkward and weird situation.

BTW, Lauren, if you read this, I do apologize for calling you my "friend" in quotes... I was just really pissed off at the whole situation at the time.

But I really am so pissed off at this company. Anyone who I talk to here totally understands what I am going through. I guess it is common knowledge that people do talk behind other's backs here, and no one knows how to deal with confrontation effectively. There is no loyalty or honestly, and unless you are in a "click," they won't care about you.

So you know... even if I did get the job here, I still probably wouldn't be happy. I'd still have to deal with the same people and the same bullshit. So I will be so happy to get out of here. Anyt other job to me will be better. I just need to find the perfect one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home