The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Peek-a-boo...

What a great start to the week.

First, it snowed a lot yesterday. I was lucky enough not to slip on the way to the bus this morning, even though I almost slipped on the slippery floor once I got inside after I got off the bus.

When I got to work, I sat down, and then noticed that my pants were ripped. They were ripped right under the zipper, and a decent sized one. When I sit, you could see my red boxer-briefs. Definitely a good look for me, don't you think? I didn't leave my office all morning, and during lunch went to the Gap to buy some jeans to wear for the rest of the day and for class tonight, and then to J Crew to buy a shirt to go with the jeans.

The day has got to get better, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home