The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Waiting...

No interviews yet.

I have spoken to a bunch of recruiters, and hopefully I will get some stuff lined up next week. They have told me about a couple of job opportunities at some big law firms in Boston, so I'm all for that. I am meeting up with one of the recruiters tomorrow, and I'll probably follow up with a couple of others as well. They better start doing their jobs for me!

As for my time at my current place of employment... it's really weird. I am ignoring the people who I know were involved in the decision, and it seems like they are ignoring me, for the most part, as well. I swear they are talking about me behind my back... with my boss' office closed. I even heard that the controller was peaking in on me one day. For what, I have no idea. But they are all weird and they all suck.

The good news is that Melissa had her regular doctor's appointment, and the baby is doing great. That's all that matters, right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home