The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Friday, October 13, 2006

12 weeks old.



Can you believe that it's been 12 weeks already? She has grown from a tiny little baby with no neck control to a bigger baby who smiles, giggles, tries to talk, and has a routine. Not to mention a sweet bear coat with ears on her hoodie to keep her warm!

Sucky news:

I had an appointment with an oral surgeon yesterday. I finally scheduled to take out my wisdom teeth. It won't be done until April 2007 because I have four appointments in February and March at the dentist first, for deep cleanings and fillings. 2007 will be the year of the dentist, I suppose. But I would rather get everything fixed than be like my dad who had so many problems with his teeth (now he has no problems with them, because they are all fake!)

Better news:

The new Killers album kicks ass. Almost every song gets stuck in my head at one point or another. Even the bonus disc I got at Best Buy has two amazing songs on it.

Our new garage door should be finally completed today. Now we will actually get to use the garage for not just storage - although we still need to decide when to fix up the driveway to make it even easier to get the cars in.

Happy Friday the 13th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home