The Flux Capacitor

Hop on board - you don't even need 1.21 gigawats or a room at Biff's Pleasure Paradise to join in on the fun!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Obsessions...

I'm feeling a little bit better today. Not for any particular reason, but I am learning to deal with the situation I have been dealt a little bit better. It is inevitable that I will be here next week when L starts, but I will be fine. Bring it on. And I know it is just a temporary situation for me. So in time, everything will be much better for me.

But I am also obsessed about other things, which Melissa might say that I have been obsessing over way too much. The first is "24." This week's episode was awesome. Two hours, and ended with the death of Edgar, which was so sad. And the next episodes look like they will be great. I can't wait!

I am also obsessing about Pearl Jam. I know I always obsess over them, but never more than when they are about to put out a new album and go on tour. They already put out their first single "World Wide Suicide" and is now available to download for free on pearljam.com. The more I listen to that song, the more I love it. I also found out that they are touring, and will be stopping in Boston on May 24. Fan club presale tickets go on sale this Saturday, and I will definitely be buying a pair (they won't let me buy more than two, though).

Also, baseball is coming back soon. Spring training has begin. Winter is almost over. Those are good things, aren't they? :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    The Professor has made it to the blogging world!

    I love you too, Professor K. But I wish I could quit you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home